Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thank You for the Cards!

Thanks to all of my students at Claggett Creek that wrote me such nice cards during my time at home with my family. We all had a fun time reading them. We all thought that the cards were very kind and so creative. Several of you had questions about baby Flora, so I decided that I better answer them.

Q: How much does your baby weigh?


When Flora was born she weighed 7 lbs and 6 ounces. Now she weighs almost 8 pounds. She probably weighs something like a sack of potatoes.






Q: Is your baby's favorite color purple?


Flora hasn't said yet what her favorite color is. Right now we are trying out a lot of different colors and hopefully when she is old enough she will be able to choose on her own. Here is a picture of her wearing something pink.








If you have any more questions. Post them below as a comment. Remember, use your digital name.

Talk to You Soon, Mr. Dalgas

2 comments:

  1. from eager alligator

    What color do you think she is going too choose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are you going to teach your baby to speak Spanish?

    ReplyDelete